How do I care for my lashes in a box lashes?
(1) Remove lashes by securely holding its base and, beginning at the outer corner, slowly and gently pull the lash towards the direction of your tear duct.
(2) After removing the false lashes from your eyes, gently pull off excess glue using your fingertips or a pair of tweezers.
(3) Place them back in their tray to maintain their natural shape and longevity. We recommend that you not sleep with them on.
- 3D SILK EYELASHES
- 100% MINK FUR EYELASHES
- MAGNETIC EYELASHES & EYELINER
- VULUME LASHES
- EYELASH EXTENTION
- HORSE HAIR EYELASHES
- EYELASHES PACKAGE $ TOOLS
Keep in touch